Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Pretty Purple Weed Flowers

Purple Weed Flowers

Growing among the hostas plants are these purple weed flowers. They come back every year, and despite being pulled by the root, they still survived. Yes, they are very pretty to see, but if not controlled they can be very invasive.

Pretty Purple Weed Flowers
Since they grow on this side of my house, and turning my driveway into a jungle, I had to pull them after taking a few pictures. Sure, I feel bad, but if you've heard "growing like weed", you would have no choice but to do the same.

Thanks for stopping by...

Participating in 52 Weeks of Happiness!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

 

4 comments:

  1. They are so pretty! I love wild flowers...weeds even. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Growing like weeds".

    And this relates to many things in our life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty weed flowers indeed, wish i have a few of them here at home :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover