Saturday, September 8, 2012

Pretty Yellow Flowers

Yellow Flowers

These beautiful yellow flowers were found along a wooden fence along the sidewalk, and I just took a couple shots while waiting at the traffic light. I have no idea what they are called. They looked like roses, but the leaves and stem are not.

Pretty Yellow Flowers
I would have loved to have macro shots, but it never seemed to work out, and by the time I came back the flowers were already went doorman. Maybe next year I can find the time to make a closer examination.

Thanks for stopping by...

Joining Sunday Snapshot!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

 

1 comment:

  1. These are some pretty flowers that have been neglected very frequently.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover