Thursday, September 26, 2013

Great Uses For Mouth Wash Around the Home

Mouthwash is something that my house seems to have a surplus of for some reasons, and they come in small travel bottles. When cleaning out my cupboard I found quite a few but I can't throw them away because I am THAT frugal.

So I did a google search to see if I can put these little bottles of mouthwash to good uses. Below are three that I found incredibly responsive.

Revive Your Indoor Plants

Put one part of mouthwash with three parts of water into a spray bottle, and use spritz on the greenery once a week. The antimicrobial compounds in the mouthwash will kill the fungus without harmful chemical to your environment or the plant.

Shine That Tile

Mixing 2 cups of water with 1/2 cup of mouthwash in a bucket and wipe your tiles. The thynol and menthol in the mouthwash disinfecting the germs, and the alcohol in it will shine your dull tiles.

Keep Your Laundry Smell Fresh

Add 1 cup of clear mouthwash to the detergent compartment of your washing machine, and laundry as normal. The alcohol and antibacterial in the mouthwash kill odor and keep laundry smell extra fresh.

More uses for mouth wash!

My questions for this week are:

1) Do you know you can use mouthwash for other purposes other than rinse your mouth?

2) Do you have any uses for mouthwash to share?

Joining Thursday2Questions!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

 

4 comments:

  1. Mouthwash is mostly alcohol. People use vinegar for the same things you listed here. I've never thought of this before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know that you can use mouthwash for other purpose. This is very wise. I will try it on the plants. I do have those trial size mouthwashes that I do not use.

    I don't have any tips on mouthwashes, but I bet you can use them as multipurpose cleaner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting - I also use vinegar for all these purposes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have some in many drawers at home too. Oh no I didn't know there were other user until I read this ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover