Monday, September 16, 2013

Pretty Whitest Cloud

The sky was wearing a dark blue background when I look up, and that patch of white cloud was whiter than white. It was so wonderful to see. As you can see in the photo, there was no other cloud patch around accept for this one!



Weatherwise, we have a strange one this year! Two days of extreme heat, and now we are back down to the 50s. It got so cold that my heater kicked in automatically, and it's only September.

Enjoy your day!

Linking up to Blue Monday!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

 

8 comments:

  1. Hi Icy,

    Thanks for sharing this beautiful blue sky. I do like the contrast with white.

    Happy Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. magnificent cloud and deep blue sky shot ~ carol, xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. An unusual sky sight, but very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had to put the heat on here. It was nice and sunny last week and all of a sudden, I needed my winter coat and heat on in the evenings. I thought we would move gradually into autumn, but it doesn't seem that way at all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that puffy cloud. Maybe all the northern hemisphere is heading towards an early autumn this year. I can't say that I mind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is that cold already? How scary...ohmygosh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful blue shy and the lovely white clouds coming out from behind the trees

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover