Sunday, October 13, 2013

Bird In the Autumn Sun

I love morning sun when everything seems to just shine in the light. As I am looking for autumn leaves to shoot, this bird came landing right where I aimed my camera. What a perfect opportunity for me, and what a show-off bird!



It started to rip bit and pieces of the leaves apart and held it in its mouth like a smoker! I was not sure what it was doing, but if that piece of leaf fell out of its mouth; the bird would get another one.

I love the colors and the lighting in these shots. The bird was a great treat and a bonus treasure. Wishing you all a wonderful week ahead.

Sharing with Mosaic Monday!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

 

11 comments:

  1. It looks like a lovely warbler! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect timing! Beautiful bird and lovely shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful golden photos. An unusual behaviour, I hope one of the birders visiting can tell us what the bird is doing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos, I can't believe the bird fits right in with the color of the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you for seeing this and then capturing it with your lens!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, so very interesting! This little bird blends in so very well with the leaves-such a tricky little one!
    Love how you have captured this special moment in time!
    Jemma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Magical pictures, ...... congratulations!
    Greetings
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think birds have passed on the news to each other, that someone loves to take gorgeous photos of them. I can imagine your glee seeing the cutie while aiming for the autumn leaves :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The beautiful bird blends in rather well with the lovely autumn leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful bird photos!
    Greetings, RW & SK

    ReplyDelete
  11. What great photos! At first I thought he had a long beak! heehee! Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover