Sunday, October 20, 2013

Dew Kisses

This is some type of weeds that grew in my rock patio area! Upon closer inspection one early morning I found the dew drops on it so beautiful! The different tones of colors in the light sun shine really made it stood out.




Yes, this was the weed that took over my area, and I constantly have to pull them out. I am glad that there were a few left so I can be the witness of this beauty! Since winter is coming, they are safe to stay as long as they want :-)

I am not sure what type of weed this is, but the left over flower heads are very pretty to see. Wishing you all a great week!

Sharing with Mosaic Monday!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

 

5 comments:

  1. I had to laugh at Rainfield's comment. Were you making the "weed" work out? It is pretty. I am always curious about the vegetation I find as usually it is some kind of herb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so pretty and it's always amazing to see something growing among the rocks! Enjoy your week my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES I agree - but then I love weeds!
    Simply stunning mosaics - thank you!
    Visiting from Mary's Mosaic Monday
    hugs
    Shane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover