Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Energy Deficiency

My brain is not working, I swear it was a few seconds ago! Despite the cold and damp weather, I am still kicking and try very hard to get back into my groove! I was able to upload a few photos and schedule a couple of posts. Right now, all I want to do is taking a nap!

I am lacking energy, badly, honestly, and completely!

I seemed to only able to carry out one task at a time, and then totally shut down, or maybe I should say bounding down to the couch for a rest. Truly, I have not been very productive, but found myself napping off and on throughout the day.

I even try to pump myself up with caffeine! Not working...not a bit! I drank that Coca Cola, that bad bad soft drink, but my eyes just shut down automatically after a few minutes.

Then I remember that I haven't been very diligent in taking my vitamins, especially my B12! I knew from my friend, Robin, who was diagnosed with B12 deficiency last month that this could be my problem also. So I got back on taking my supplements last night, and hope it will kick in soon.

My questions for this week are:

1) Do you take vitamin B12?

2) How do you pump up energy to get through the day?

Joining Thursday2Questions!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

 

1 comment:

  1. No, I don't take vitamin B12, should I? Why don't you stay on the vitamins since it helps you with energy? I mean take it everyday? Is it bad if you do take it everyday?
    Lately, I am into exercising. First thing in the morning though, as I get lazy as the day goes on. I get energy from drinking water, a sweet drink like Coke or cafe sua da, take a little walk in my backyard. I don't know if I ever stop working to feel lack of energy...the kids schedule keeps me going. Have a great weekend. I hope the B12 helps you with energy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover