Tuesday, October 29, 2013

My Illusion to Be An Extreme Coupon Shopper

Green and Fresh
I caught some episodes on Extreme Coupons Series, and I was beyond amazed. I was flabbergasted to say the least! Really, how did these people do it? How did they pay ZERO dollar for all their food that was worth in the hundreds and thousands?

So I watched at least five episodes trying to figure out their secrets and how they do it. Now, watching and learning alone won't bring me to any actual result; so I set out to look for coupons. Hey, if I could pay zero dollar for my food bill, I will chase after that elusive dream! You can watch them on You Tube.

After looking at a few coupon sites, with the help of my friend Robin, her computer froze and my computer warning "malicious virus attacks". We both also realize quickly that to get a dollar off, you will have to buy more than just one item. (Pointless in trying to save!)

So there goes my twinkle eyes in that zero bill at the super market. These people on television made it looks so easy and attainable. Their purchases were mostly non-perishable canned, frozen, and processed food. My family barely used these items. No meat and fresh produces!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

 

4 comments:

  1. I occasionally watch those programmes too and I find it hard to believe how little they pay. But, as you said, they hardly purchase any fresh food. So I am not sure it's worth it in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo!
    Greetings, RW & SK

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to do that too. I would clip coupons but every time I go to the store I always forget the bring them so, what's the point? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they buy a lot of things that I wouldn't even touch, so I think that is why they had zero at the end.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover