Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Not Just Mouthwash Anymore

(This first part was written and published here but I want to share it again on Reach Beyond Limits since this post will be archived soon and won't be visible anymore on that website.)

Use Mouthwash to Get Rid of Dandruff

Shampoo your hair as usual, then massage 1 tablespoon of mouthwash into scalp and wait for 30 seconds. The anti-micro-bacterial compounds in the mouthwash will kill the fungus that causes dandruff. I tested and approved!


Use Mouthwash to Treat Blisters

My son has been in soccer training for around two months prior to game time, and must break in to his new shoes. Needless to say, he got two blisters on the bottom of each foot. I dapped a cotton ball with mouthwash, and applied to his blisters. The menthol numbed the pain and the antiseptic helped with healing.

Use Mouthwash to Mask Odors

I love to cook with fresh garlic and onion, but I don’t like the after smell on my hand from them. So I rubbed my hands with mouthwash and let them get dried. Afterward, I just rinsed my hand off and the mouthwash seemed to neutralize the odors very well.

More great uses for mouthwash is here!

1) So far these uses have been working out great for me! Which one of these tips will you likely to try out?

2) We all have many household items available in our house such as vinegar, baking soda, and bleach, which common household product double their uses for you?

Joining Thursday2Questions!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

 

4 comments:

  1. Now this is news to me!!! And how very interesting and informative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great tips! thanks for your informative post and have a blessed weekend~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting! I hope it doesn't kill hair follicles too! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you telling me you are a good doctor?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover