Upon looking under the sink, I found a bag of Epsom salt, and away I went, adding it to my bath. I've read so many articles on the health benefits of Epsom salt.
Let's look at why we should add Epsom salt to our weekly regimen, and why it is good for us.
Why We Should Add Epsom Salt:
- Magnesium, which found abundantly in Epsom salt, is the fourth most important element in the human body
- Calcium can only function best when there is enough magnesium present. Taking calcium supplement with deficiency of magnesium can deplete both.
- Epsom salt is the easiest way to get enough magnesium, which is hard to absorb through the digestive system.
- Magnesium helps regulate more than 325 enzymes, bodily functions, electrical impulse, energy production, and eliminates harmful toxin in the body.
- It is very affordable, cheaper than supplement! A hefty bag costs less than $3.00 dollars
- Magnesium is a natural stress reliever, so soak yourself in a bath for 10 minutes with 2 cups of Epsom salt and relax, 2-3 times a week.
- Improve circulation, prevent arteries blockage and lower high blood pressure
- Reduce joints and muscles cramp from inflammation
- Prevent or help easing migraine headache