Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Why You Should Use Epsom Salt In Your Weekly Regimen

Epsom salt
One thing I learned from having a broken shower for more than two weeks was that: I must adapt and make the best out of the situation. It forced me into taking a bath, yes it did!

Upon looking under the sink, I found a bag of Epsom salt, and away I went, adding it to my bath. I've read so many articles on the health benefits of Epsom salt.

Let's look at why we should add Epsom salt to our weekly regimen, and why it is good for us.

Why We Should Add Epsom Salt:
  • Magnesium, which found abundantly in Epsom salt, is the fourth most important element in the human body
  • Calcium can only function best when there is enough magnesium present. Taking calcium supplement with deficiency of magnesium can deplete both.
  • Epsom salt is the easiest way to get enough magnesium, which is hard to absorb through the digestive system.
  • Magnesium helps regulate more than 325 enzymes, bodily functions, electrical impulse, energy production, and eliminates harmful toxin in the body.
Why Epsom Salt Is Good For Us:
  • It is very affordable, cheaper than supplement! A hefty bag costs less than $3.00 dollars
  • Magnesium is a natural stress reliever, so soak yourself in a bath for 10 minutes with 2 cups of Epsom salt and relax, 2-3 times a week.
  • Improve circulation, prevent arteries blockage and lower high blood pressure
  • Reduce joints and muscles cramp from inflammation
  • Prevent or help easing migraine headache
(Reposting from my old blog WT)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

 

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I love to soak in epsom salt and my smart kitty licks the bag of salt daily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy..I wish I have a tub to soak in one of these days..
      Right now the tub is on strike :-(

      Delete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover