Sunday, November 10, 2013

Singing In the Rain

It has been raining, and the colors of this maple tree were just too beautiful to let it passing by. I went out in the rain to just snap some photos of whatever that caught my eyes.



My sword lily flower didn't do well this year, and only gave me two flowers. It looked as though the bulbs multiplied and I had many stalks, but no flowers from most of them.

Just wanting to share with you the things that hold beauty in my eyes. Allow just one moment and let nature takes your breath away! Happy week to all of you!

Sharing with Mosaic Monday

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

 

12 comments:

  1. Beauty is always there.

    You have good eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your images are stunning. I am glad that you went out in the rain to capture them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that is pretty awesome. I don't blame you so many simple things are just magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful collage, the maple was worth photographing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. simply beautiful. i wish i can sing in the rain. it's too friggin' cold here. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Autumn colors and your flower is pretty. Maybe next year it will do better. Have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos!
    Monday greetings, RW & SK

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful photos, i miss rain, i could sing with you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are lovely shots. The autumn colors are so vivid. Hope your lily does better next year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I do. I am so grateful for God's many beautiful sights and the ones that you share especially!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover