Sunday, November 17, 2013

Texture of Mushrooms

There were these huge mushrooms growing where my JoJo pushed down the dead tree in early summer. They grew and expanded and curved this way-that way. The texture below the top hat was amazing and wonderful to see.

With all the rain we had this year, my yard was always filled with wild mushrooms, which gave a chance to pick and chose which one to take picture of. Some days, I looked for the perfect top hat, and other days, just tattered ones like the above.

Now that summer is over, I am missing seeing green grass, mushrooms, flowers, and many other things. However, I will different opportunities to look for different things in the new season.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

 

6 comments:

  1. Mushrooms are great subjects for photography. Your photos and mosaic are wonderful. Have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Icy, I love what you have done to your blog. It is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice are the photos!
    Greetings, RW & SK

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fragile with so many permutations. I love the tattered ones. Your Header is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh, those are very exquisite looking mushrooms

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these photos. They are meaningful. Even the simple, forgotten subjects can be beautiful as heaven.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover