Saturday, December 14, 2013

Downy At the Feeder

Oh I love this little critter! I have a couple of downy woodpeckers coming to the feeders very often. The male woodpecker is a bit into himself and dominate the feeder while the female waits a short distant away.



When the woodpecker comes, they made little noise or calling and then quiet down to concentrate on feeding for a while.

I am always very happy to see them, especially on those gray days when liveliness is so welcome in my world.

Sharing with Mosaic Monday!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

 

7 comments:

  1. Only good friends that we long to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are pretty. I love the chirping sound of birds. It makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these little woodies, they are so cute. They are welcome at my feeders too. Lovely photos. Have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sitting and watching the birds feed. So entertaining. Your Downy is lovely. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Living in the woods, we have lost of woodpeckers...they are adorable!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love woodpeckers, but don't get to see them very often.
    These guys are so pretty and your photos of them are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover