Saturday, December 7, 2013

Mini Orange Rose

This was the mini orange that my little boy bought for me on Mother Day. Well, the color in these photos doesn't look orange, but originally, it was a gorgeous orange rose. I kept it inside for a while, but it kept sorrowful.



It even lost the color orange, and turned white. In my desperate attempt, I took it outside and planted it in my garden with little hope. I can't tell you how happy I am to see it thriving and growing with beautiful orange roses again.

You can see the orange roses in the mosaic above. I am now wishing that it will come back after the winter, and learn that we can't "bottle up" what was meant to be living free in the earth.

Sharing with Mosaic Monday!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

 

13 comments:

  1. this is very pretty!

    hope you're having a great weekend~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made a wonderful mosaic with the mix of colors in the rose and in the sky! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have to learn to enjoy them while we can! What a lovely gesture on Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pretty orange colour once established in your garden.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. I hope it grows again in the spring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your roses are still beautiful, with care they will still survive. I love your pretty mosaic. Have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My father in law loves roses and he grows them without a problem even in the snow of Missouri. He prunes them usually some time in late October and then covers them with snow cones. He has lots of bushes so it's quite a lot of work but the blooms are gorgeous in summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Loree for the tip..I will find something to cover this rose plant!

      Delete
  8. it looks sad, but yet, they are still beautiful in their wilted way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Our most passionate love cannot protect from Michigan winters. alas, beautiful rose while it lasted.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover