Tuesday, December 3, 2013

My First Crock Pot Chicken

On the day that my brother came home from Houston, I had to take my mom to the Macular eye doctor for her monthly shot. It usually takes about 3-4 hours of visiting in this office.



So after I got my mother back, I took off and went to my house to prepare for dinner. I cut up all the vegetables and fruits, and then put my chicken thighs into the crock pot that I purchased two days before at the Thrift Store to good use.

While my chicken thighs were cooking in the crock pot, I had to take my son to the dentist. After we got back, I brought all the food out to my mom's place for a dinner gathering. It was a full day.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

 

8 comments:

  1. How funny, I was looking for chicken crock pot recipes just today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should have put this recipe here, but I'm airhead lately :-(

      Delete
  2. Oh how I love my crock pot. I took meat and beans to my d-i-l's and brought her a crock pot too. I said "Meet your new best friend!" lol She is getting acquainted. Us women have many things on our plate so need a helping hand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was glad to have this crock pot, and looking for recipes that would satisfy my taste..It will be put in good use many more times, Judy :-)

      Delete
  3. So much work for you in one day! Poor sis...What a nice job you did with the food. How did it taste? I never put fruits in with the chicken, because I am such a chicken, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The chicken tasted very good; it was honey glazed..The recipe is a keeper..

      The salad and fruit salads were stand alone dishes. I didn't cook it with the chicken..

      Delete
  4. I need to get my crockpot out. It's great for winter meals!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover