Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Refill to Save Money and the Earth

Hand Soap
One of the necessary things we use in our house is the hand soap. I have it in the bathrooms, the kitchen, and in the mud room by the entrance.

I used to buy individual bottles to replace them when we ran out, but then it hit me that it was more expensive to do so than to buy a big refill container. I also thought about the recycling issues.



By using one big container to refill the small bottles, I could stretch out my money and do my bit to be earth-friendly.

Whatever I could replace with the refill options, I would. It feels good that I don't waste much anymore.

1) Besides choosing the refill option, do you buy products that said earth-friendly or all nature?

2) Would you like to make your own soap to avoid harmful chemicals from entering your skin?

Joining Thursday2Questions!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

 

3 comments:

  1. I like to re-fill my bottles but have no time to make my own soap. It would be nice though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I do not buy products that say earth friendly. The only thing I refill is my liquid dish detergent bottles. I prefer to use bar soap for hand washing. I keep two kinds - Safeguard and Ivory.

    No, I don't believe I am interested in making home-made soap. It would be too much trouble and chances are good that it would cost more than it would be to buy my regular detergent.

    Interesting post & questions!

    ReplyDelete

  3. 1) Besides choosing the refill option, do you buy products that said earth-friendly or all nature? I try to, if they are reasonable. I also read the labels a lot, and they actually have to say something I believe in before I buy.

    2) Would you like to make your own soap to avoid harmful chemicals from entering your skin? No, not really. I thought about it, but I think like everything, I don't want more junk to store.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover