Sunday, February 23, 2014

Blue-Eyed Daisy

I saw this beautiful blue-eyed daisy in the summer, and of course, it has to be photographed.  I love the lavender color and the fact that it grows on its own without much of a care.



Although blue-eyed daisy is known as annual flower, but I saw this same one grew year after year next to wall of a building. The seeds must love the heat from being so close to the wall or something as they require full sun.

Linking to Mosaic Monday!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

 

4 comments:

  1. A lovely flower, accompanies you in all the four seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very pretty and daisies are such cheerful flowers. I think they re-grow from their seeds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, and now that you have saved it in photo you will have it always!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty color!
    Rainey @ The Project Table

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover