Sunday, February 16, 2014

Random

I am watching more snow coming down today at a very steady rate. Luckily, there will be no school tomorrow for me to worry about shoveling and cleaning up the car.



Since my world outside is just ice and snow, I am starting to knit hats again. I have so far eight berets done. Send one to my daughter in Chicago, and now she wants another one. Promise to put away two for my friend when she gets back from Florida.

It is sort of strange that I can only knit in the winter! There has to be a craving feeling for warmth at play.

Sharing with Mosaic Monday!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

 

3 comments:

  1. The berets are pretty! Love the icicle and the hawk images.. Stay warm and enjoy your week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually it makes a lot of sense that you knit in the winters, What else is there to do other than blogging too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the summer we must be out and about taking photos of lovely sights! Your hats are lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover