Sunday, March 23, 2014

Fabulous Lavender Flower

Just a Pretty One
Digging deep deep into my archives and way way back to 2010, I saw this beautiful purple/lavender flower. I remembered it was a little flower and I was on the ground taking the photos. I am also sure it was at the Belle Isle Conservatory too.

The Close Up Look
As always, I have no idea what this flower is called, but anything purple or lavender capture my vision automatically. This flower also came in white color, with the stripes of lavender on the petals.

Highlight
I will be checking out this flower in the summer, or whenever I come across it again. I hope these photos bring you some comforting thought while waiting for sun shine to come around again.

Joining Mosaic Monday!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

 

9 comments:

  1. You recall and you remember, because you bookmarked somewhere and sometime ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks familiar but I have no idea what it is called either. It's a very pretty flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the lavender color and your beautiful flower. Lovely mosaic! enjoy your week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely little flower - and yes the lavender colour is lovely.
    Have a wonderful week, and enjoy the start of spring. Over here autumn is trying to push summer away unsuccessfully.
    I am linking up to you through Mosaic Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful! I love pretty shades of lavender and Spring flowers! Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely photo, sorry I can't help with a name. The middle reminds me of a hibiscus.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's such a beautiful colour. A neat collage, I like the two smaller photos overtop the large one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this really is an amazing lavender flower! I like how you developed the collage of it. What program did you use for this? Come by and visit my new blog when you get a chance. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover