Sunday, March 2, 2014

Pretty Skipper

I am rushing spring, can you tell? I changed my blog header, change the color, and posting this pretty skipper in hope that spring will come soon. (It is not going to happen, I know, because yesterday we got dump on another 3-4 inches of snow over night!)

I remembered having such fun trying to take the photos and watching her. Fiery skippers are common to see in our area. I can never say that I have enough of seeing them.


Linking to Mosaic Monday!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

 

6 comments:

  1. We had spring in February and now we are back to winter. But that is OK. It's not like it's unbearably cold. These are pretty pictures. Hope you start to feel spring stirring soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely to see warm and spring-filled photos these days. Beautiful and bright.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way, come on Spring.. Love the pretty skipper. Enjoy your new week, Happy March!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sound like me--I have lots of photos of the same things but never get enough! Love your little flighty friend! Hang in there, winter won't last forever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful, aren't we glad for the photos, we could rush the season by bringing memories from our pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely to get the feeling of spring here on your site.=) Really wonderful pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover