Saturday, April 12, 2014

Ballerina African Daisy

Gorgeous Lavender Ballerina Daisy
I present to you the beautiful Ballerina African Daisy that I took in the one of the stores, but I don't remember in which store I saw these. I saw a photo of the tag and its name is Osteospermum Ballerina.

 The Heart of Ballerina

The heart of this gorgeous Ballerina African Daisy looked amazing, and resembling a tiny banana when it's ripe. My fear of killing the flowers took over me, and I didn't purchase it. Seemed to me wild flowers can tolerate me better than potting flowers.

Heart of Ballerina African Daisy
I love this soft color of lavender (pink to some eyes), and wish to run in to it again this year. Now, to remember where I saw it is another story, as stores around here are in competition with each other to have flowers that the others don't.

Joining Mosaic Monday!


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

 

12 comments:

  1. Beauty comes in different forms.

    I see one of them over here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, the centre does look like tiny bananas. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an amazing flower. Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lavender pink is gorgeous, what a lovely flower. Wishing you a happy week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a very beautiful daisy!
    Well named as the Ballerina as it resembles a tutu with all those layers - quite lovely!
    I can see the tiny bananas too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty flower! I love the colour. Your collage is just beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a different kind of osteospermum than I've usually seen. It's really gorgeous. The center does look like a clump of itty bitty bananas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful flower and photo! Very nice...

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! What a beautiful flower! I have never seen it before. You are right, the center does look like it has a bunch of tiny bananas. Your capture if it is magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  10. isn't spring the most magical time of year! This African Daisy is lovely.
    Have a wonderful week. I am joining you at Mosaic Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover