Sunday, April 6, 2014

Captivating Beauties Of Nature

Gorgeous Nature's Creation
Just when I walked around my yard and pouting that there were nothing else to take pictures of, or haven't taken pictures of; these true beauties presented themselves to me. This is a wild rose branch with beautiful and colorful leaves. Still very alive, and very thriving!

Raindrops of Wild Rose Branch

Oh, I didn't just snap a few photos; I snapped a load of pictures because the raindrops were holding, shining, and decorating this wild rose branch in a way that all I could say was WOW! Nature's creation was once again held me captive with an unbelievable pleasure.

For Your Eyes Only
I was at the right place and right time to see these amazing beauties, and was blessed with such a rare opportunity. Ordinary things like this passing through our life every day, but we often pay no attention or too busy to notice. God creates amazing nature for us to enjoy, and we should tap into it.

Joining Mosaic Monday!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

 

7 comments:

  1. You are gifted with a chance.

    And you have seen it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely captures of the droplets. The colors on the branch are pretty, beautiful images. Enjoy you new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done a nice job capturing those beginning buds … looks promising for more beauty. Nice close up photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What amazing photos! You have an eye for getting a good shot! WOW! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree this is nature and God working hand in hand.
    Such beautiful images of the water droplets - looks like a little crystal necklace in the background of your mosaic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous captures of raindrops on roses - or at least on rose bushes. Beautiful things are all around when we take the time to look. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! And every drop has a world in it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover