Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Food, Glorious Food!

This platter of food for two was from Famous Dave restaurant. On the last night at home, my oldest son treated us to a feast. The tray of food including ribs, biscuits, corn, brisket, fries and rotisserie chicken.



I am not much of a meat eater but my two boys are. He also ordered short ribs, and made sure that JoJo and I would have enough food left for the next day.

This was another short ends order which came with fried onion. Thai, my oldest, went back to work on the Princess Sun for the next six months. Emotionally, I am still working this out; the coming and the going from my children always is an uneasy transition for me.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

 

1 comment:

  1. I can imagine that it's quite an emotional roller-coaster :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover