Saturday, May 24, 2014

Different Colors of Beautiful Ranunculus

Purple Ranunculus
It has been rainy a lot in our part of the world, so I took my little camera to a home center and had a blast sneaking around to snap pictures. Many stores around here do not like you to take photos of the content of their stores.

White and Yellow Ranunculus
I finally learned the name of these beautiful flowers: ranunculus. They have layers and layers of petals and come in so many different colors. I was like a kid in a candy store when I saw these on display.

Pink Ranunculus
When all the colors were laying altogether, the many different colors were just stunning. I didn't think about taking a shot of the entire display, because I was too busy going for single color.

Orange and White
I love all the stages of growing, from bud to blossom to drying out! Each stage has it own beauty!

Red Ranunculus

Joining Mosaic Monday!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

 

6 comments:

  1. Love all flowers and your photos of them,
    I never understood why some merchants don't want photos taken. If they make a big deal out of it to me, I just tell them "okay, I'll go somewhere else and buy the things I was going to buy here."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh...I am going to use your line next time!!!
      Thank you :-)

      Delete
  2. Because of them, our life is so colourful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favourite spring flowers - I love the yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ranunculus! Gorgeous colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely shots of the flowers. I love all the pretty colors.. Have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover