Thursday, June 19, 2014

Magnolia Tree

The magnolia trees around my neighborhood bloomed all at once. They didn't last long after the storm that we had for three consecutive days.

I snapped a few in between the rain and this one came out pretty cool, I think.  Down the street, I saw white magnolia, and deep purple magnolia, but since I don't know them well, I didn't took any pictures.

After the storm, these wonderful smell magnolia flowers perked up and looked so gorgeous on a blue sky background. Since it's a long weekend, I wish all of you safe travel and enjoy Memorial's Day!

Joining Floral Friday!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

 

5 comments:

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover