Thursday, July 3, 2014

Candle Tree Flowers

Looked Like Candle Tree Flowers

I do not know what kind of tree this was, but the flowers from afar looked like candles. They grew straight upward and had the shape of triangle. Again, I saw this tree on the University Campus ground.

Macro Of Flowers

I came closer for a look, and these were how the flowers looked individually. Each triangle had multiple blooms, but they didn't have a great perfume to them neither.

Mosaic of Candle Tree Flowers
The flowers were soft to the touch and delicate. It was amazing to see a tree with flowers growing in the shape of triangle and looked like candles sitting on the branches.

Joining Floral Friday!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

 

5 comments:

  1. They are very pretty but I have no idea what they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blossoms! They look like some king of chestnut to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the urge to lit the candles.

    How beautiful it is to be.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover