Thursday, July 10, 2014

Yellow Sunflower Shines

This year, I took the sunflower seeds from the mixed of bird seeds and just planted along the edge of my garden. To my surprise, they grew, not as tall and big, but grew into these beautiful yellow flowers.


Bees, butterflies, birds, and squirrels love sunflowers. They came to slowly eating away all my sunflowers, and there was one visitor that I treasure to see: the gold finch! I was even able to take some photos. Happy..happy :-)

Joining Floral Friday!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

 

6 comments:

  1. I haven't seem sunflower in bloom yet, they should out around here soon. Thanks for sharing.
    Tom The Backroads Traveller

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely brilliant of a sunflower, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! I love sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bees, butterflies, birds, and squirrels love sunflowers.

    Us too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, the heavens were smiling through those beautiful sunflowers and brought you more joys with the goldfinch, awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover