Sunday, August 31, 2014

Around the Bend

This is the canal leading out to Lake Saint Clair at Metro Park. I like strolling along the shore watching the boats coming in and going out. It is a clear view to the lake, and it is quite relaxing watching people enjoying their life.

Houses on the other side of the canal are quite huge and amazing! It is a good life by the water in the summer. I don't know what this area is like in the winter since I never make it there.

My summer seems to wind down already as my high school son has begun their soccer season since last week. Things seem to be in such a rush all the time.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

 

3 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful lake. Yes, the rush will soon start here too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!!! I can understand why you enjoy your time there!! I would too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover