Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Pink Balls Of Flowers

You must know these are spring flowers, and I it took me a while to finally locate them in my archives. Many things are just pushing back or in the corner while life is going on. I saw this on a property next to my church.

I have searched for these flowers' name, and so far I only ran into "cheery blossom balls". Well, I could have guessed that, because the flowers are in a perfect ball shape.

These beautiful flower balls when blooming left you with an awe feeling of amazement. They are gorgeous and every branches are full of pink flowers.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

 

4 comments:

  1. All I can say is wow. They are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lot of lovely pictures here on your blog. Looking forward to discovering more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover