Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Pretty Yellow Lily

Growing beautifully in my neighbor's garden was this yellow lily. The color is really rich and deep.  I took the photo above on a gray day.

These ones were taken on a sun shiny day, and they had more of an orange color! If you enlarge the photos, you will see tiny little hopper in the middle of the flowers.

I am pretty sure these are called stella lilies as they are much shorter than day lilies. Summer is coming to an end, but there are still a few of these stella blooming.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

 

4 comments:

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover