Saturday, October 4, 2014

Black Eyed Susan

The black eyed Susan were growing out of control this year in my garden. I know that they are perennial flowers, but I didn't know that they spread like weed.



They have the brightest yellow color in my garden and very pretty to see on gloomy days.  I had to uproot some and planted this pretty black-eyed Susan in my front garden, and hope they will spread here as the dirt is not very hospitable.

I don't think the butterfly like them much, as I only see bees stopping on the flowers. Nevertheless, next year I will have to nip them down and get in control of their spreading.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

 

2 comments:

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I will visit you as soon as I can, promise..

Stop by my other blogs:

Pragmatic Soul
Beyond Wandering
Beyond Zephyr



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Provide useful, entertaining, and educational information on a wide range of subjects.

Total Pageviews

Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover